Online Bible Study Community for Busy Moms
"I want to read the Bible but I don't have time!"
I get it.
You can't find the time (or the energy) to read the Bible.
Even when you do, you don't really know what you're reading and so you close the Bible frustrated.
On top of that, you feel alone in your walk with the Lord. You wish had a strong community to support you + encourage you.
This online Bible study community helps you
thrive in your greatest mission field - your home.
Feed your hungry soul the sustaining food of the Word of God
No more trying to pour out to your family with an empty cup.
No more weary soul looking to find comfort in Netflix only to feel even more weary.
No more being an angry grumpy mom.
In-depth Inductive Bible studies for 10-15 minutes each day. Each study has:
- questions to guide you deep into the Word,
- translation comparisons,
- word studies to explore the root meaning of the words in Scripture's original languages, and
- discussion boards.
Study the Bible anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Study the Bible at your own pace or join our community reading plans to read with other women inside the community.
- Engage in authentic discussions about the Scriptures and learn from one another.
- Get direct support from Maggie (the Academy creator)
- Be supported and held accountable through prayers + support groups.
- Build relationships in real life and connect with other Indwelt Women in your area.
An all-access membership gives you access to:
- All current and future in-depth Bible studies inside the community.
- Guaranteed seats to community reading plans.
- Rich library of additional resources to help you dig deep into the Word.
- Authentic community with women from all walks of life.
- Direct support from Maggie Baker (Academy creator) to keep you accountable.
What Bible translation is used for the studies?
The main biblical text uses ESV. The studies also compare ESV with other Bible translations to further your understanding of the text.
How long are the studies?
Each day's reading is designed to be done in 10-15 minutes. You will complete the whole study between 4-6 weeks.
What is your belief/what is your denomination?
We are a non-denominational Christian ministry. Please refer to our Statement of Faith for more info.
Are the studies just like other Christian devotionals?
No, they are not devotionals where you read about what I've learned from the Scriptures. The Study Guide is a self-guided study that offers plenty of room for you to journal your thoughts/reflections. It has questions/prompts that guide you through the verses, helping you interpret the meaning behind the Scriptures. It also has word study sections where you pause and meditate on one particular (and often glossed-over) word. Last but not least, the application questions will help you apply what you just learned into your real life.
Can I cancel my annual membership?
You may cancel at any time.
I still have more questions - can I talk to someone about them?
Absolutely! Shoot us a message by clicking the "hello" button on the bottom right corner of this screen. We'll do our best to answer your questions!