52 Fun, Unique, Budget-Friendly Date Night Ideas
Last week we talked about prioritizing time with our husbands, we could do that through having weekly date nights.
Don't worry about coming up with date night ideas, we'll take care of that for you.
Here's 52 fun, unique and low budget ideas for you so you can enjoy time with your husband every week this year.
Disclosure: Some of the links may be affiliated which means I may earn a commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase via the link. All opinions are 100% my own.
1) Create your own family crest using a generator like this one.
2) Create your family monogram wax seal logo
3) Go on a prayer walk
4) Write letters for you children to open when they're 18
6) Go to a restaurant and only order appetizers & desserts
7) Wine & cheese blind tasting
Each take $15 and purchase wine & cheese you've never had before. Come home and do some blind tasting.
8) Go geocaching
9) Play GeoGuessr - this is super fun. Grant and I would spend hours playing. It drops you at a random spot (could be anywhere in the world) and then you have to figure out where you're at based on StreetView images.
11) Give each other massages
12) Binge watch a show you both enjoy
A few of our recent favorites: Poldark, Victoria, Limitless, Sherlock, The Man in the High Castle, Newsroom. (Except for the explicit language in the Newsroom, these are all "clean" shows.)
14) Listen to a podcast together
17) Go line dancing
There's this local bbq place where we live and they have free line dancing lessons every Thursday night - super fun!!
18) Create a bucket list on Pinterest (here's ours.)
19) Go rock climbing
20) Draw each other's portrait
21) Make a terrarium
22) Make rock candies
23) Do random acts of kindness around town
24) Visit a winery or a brewery
We have personally visited these: Cedar Ridge Winery, Fireside Winery (it's where we hosted our rehearsal dinner!), Tassel Ridge Winery (we celebrated our engagement here)
25) Write a book together
26) Ask him fun questions
We like Gary Chapman's 101 Conversation Starters for Couples.
27) Get to know his heart by asking him deep, meaningful questions with this free download.
28) Take the StrengthsFinder test
30) Try to break a Guinness World record
31) Put together a care package for military kids
32) Make your own beer or wine
33) Make sushi together
34) Put together a box for Operation Christmas Child
35) Watch a TED talk
36) Take a class on Skillshare
37) Put a puzzle together
38) Camp out in the backyard
Just make sure your man is gentle with you ;)
40) Learn Morse code and write each other a secret message
41) Learn basic survival skills
Not gonna lie - this was totally inspired by the Hunger Games. Partly because I think I'd be the first to die out in the woods.... haha
42) Learn sign language
43) Go paddle boarding
44) Play 20 questions... with a twist (saucy alert!)
Whoever loses will take a piece of clothing off. Play till someone is in their birthday suit.
45) Create your own themed playlists on Spotify
46) Read the "news" on Onion
47) Have a Nerf gun war
48) Play Scavenger Hunt in your house
49) Make homemade ice cream
50) Dream up your retirement
52) Take a biology class... on each other (wink wink)