#023: Cultivating an Intentional Bookshelf for Your Children with Samantha Munoz
Thank you for tuning in for another episode of the Indwelt Women Podcast.
Join Samantha Munoz (of Addison Reads) and I as we talked about how to create a home library for your children that will help you teach the values important to your family.
On this episode, we chatted about:
- Why is it important to be selective with the books your kids read.
- What is an Intentional Bookshelf?
- How do you create an Intentional Bookshelf?
- How to handle terrible book gifts.
- What to do when your child is reading a bad book.
- How to ease the overwhelm of choosing the right books for your children with the Intentional Book Club.
The Intentional Book Club is officially open!! Yay!!
Seriously, you have to sign up for it.
It is such a great resource for you to cultivate an intentional bookshelf for your children so that it helps you feed biblical truths to your children.
**Full closure: this is an affiliate link. I only become an affiliate because I believe in it so much!