#018: Why Biblical Counseling is For You and Me: Busting Out the Myths with Aimee Marino
Welcome back to another episode of The Indwelt Women Podcast.
I have my real-life dear friend Aimee come on and talk about all things biblical counseling related. We are going to talk about:
- What is biblical counseling;
- Why is biblical counseling important;
- The difference between biblical counseling and secular psychology/therapy;
- Who could benefit from biblical counseling;
- Who could give biblical counseling;
- How you can find biblical counselors near you;
- How you can get training to do biblical counseling formally.
This episode is jam-packed. You won't wanna miss it!
The following are mentioned in this episode:
Instruments in the Redeemer's Hands by Paul David Tripp
Association of Certified Biblical Counselors
Find a biblical counselor near you through ACBC
Learn more about getting certified as a biblical counselor through ACBC